137,106 Like 34,497 Dislike
For copyright matters please contact us at: email@example.com Subscribe Here: http://bit.ly/FactsVerse Twitter: https://twitter.com/FactsVerse Narrated by: Darren Marlar www.MarlarHouse.com Music: Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 I created this video with the YouTube Video Editor (http://www.youtube.com/editor)
From Chandra X-Ray Space Telescope to Hong Kong International Airport here are 12 of the World’s Most Insane Engineering Marvels. Subscribe to Talltanic http://goo.gl/wgfvrr 6. Chandra X-Ray Space Telescope Along with the Hubble Space Telescope Chandra is one of NASA’s most advanced space observatories. Chandra has advanced astronomers knowledge of stars, galaxies, black holes and the origin of life inducing elements. It was appropriately and fittingly named after Indian-American astrophysicist Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar, whose work on black holes earned him a Nobel Prize in physics in 1983. Originally launched in 1999 the observatories longevity and scientific value has made it one of NASA’s most successful missions. In 2014 Chandra observed the awe-inspiring Tycho supernova remnant, which was created by the explosion of a white dwarf star. 5. Shasta Dam Stretching mightily across the Sacramento River in Northern California construction of the Shasta Dam took place from 1938 to 1945. Once completed it would back up water for over 35 miles to form Shasta Lake, California’s largest reservoir and a place that is visited by millions of vacationers annually. Frank Crowe, who had just helped finish the Hoover Dam oversaw the entire project, which included 4,700 workers building what was the second largest concrete dam in the country. Twelve million tons of gravel was needed for the project. Luckily a substantial supply was located in the nearby city of Redding. To transport this large quantity of gravel the world’s longest conveyor belt was constructed. It was 9.6 miles long and operated 24/7 for several years. 4. Millau Viaduct Soaring high above the clouds, the world was captivated by the Millau Viaduct when it opened in December 2004. The idea that the viaduct only took three years to build is almost as astounding as the bridge itself. Towers on the incredible structure rise to a height of one thousand one hundred and twenty-five feet, making it the tallest bridge in the world. Seven pillars weighing 700 tons each were built for the project that had to be placed in exactly the right place for the bridge to be a success. Multiple satellite signals were used to help pinpoint the right spots for the pillars to be placed. Bridge specialist Michel Virlogeux and renowned British architect Norman Foster were employed to design the Millau Viaduct which is widely regarded as an engineering marvel that has no equal. 3. Hubble Space Telescope Anytime you hear news about a new distant star or planet found in outer space it was likely discovered with the use of the Hubble Space Telescope, which has rested in low Earth orbit since 1990. It's named after Edwin Hubble, who took the largest telescopes of his day to the Mt. Wilson Observatory near Pasadena, California and discovered countless unknown planets and galaxies in the 1920’s. Experts have published over fourteen thousand scientific papers using data from the space telescope, making it one of the most productive instruments of science in history. At launch, it weighed twenty-four thousand pounds, and today it is twenty-seven thousand pounds and 43.5 feet long. 2. Hong Kong International Airport Though the Kansai International Airport in Japan was the first to be entirely built on an artificial island when it opened in 1994, it lies on soft land that has been sinking much more quickly than anticipated, ultimately making the project a potentially colossal failure. The Hong Kong International Airport went a lot better. The project took six years and around twenty billion dollars to build making it one of the biggest projects in the aviation industry. It lies on Chek Lap Kok, an island that is mostly made of land reclaimed for the construction of the airport. The 24-hour airport is one of the busiest in the world and holds one of the Earth’s largest passenger terminal buildings 1. ISS The International Space Station is not only the largest human-made object in orbit, but it also represents a collaboration of nations around the world. Five space agencies (NASA, Russia’s Roscosmos (ross cosmos), the European Space Agency, The Canadian Space Agency and the Japanese Aerospace Exploration Agency) representing fifteen countries were involved in constructing the one hundred billion dollar station. The structure was taken and built piece by piece in orbit and has been continuously occupied since November 2, 2000. Current plans call for ISS to be in operation until 2024, by which time some of its first components will be nearly three decades old.
TIMESTAMPS: 00:07 DIY water filter 01:08 How to start a fire with a battery 04:22 Life-hacks for emergency situations 07:57 How to keep a rope untangled 08:26 Money-safety tips for travelers ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Our Social Media: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/5Minute.Craf... Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/5.min.crafts/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/5m_crafts 5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- For more videos and articles visit: http://www.brightside.me/ Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/
Magician JADE on Penn and Teller Fool Us
GTA V Turn Down For What Funny Videos Compilation GTA 5 Funny Moments #48 My New Gta 5 Wins and fails video compilation of 2018 Hope you enjoy my new video If you enjoy my Wins And Fails video please hit on like button and don't forgot to subscribe for next gta 5 turn down for what video compilation SUBSCRIBE NOW:https://goo.gl/hLGgQt SUBMIT YOUR CLIPS: firstname.lastname@example.org ►WANT TO SEE MORE GTA 5? • GTA 5 Epic Moments #1: https://youtu.be/V6YbrVpDVpo • GTA 5 Epic Moments #2: https://youtu.be/ecgWp699auA • GTA 5 Thug Life #10: https://youtu.be/EuMut3jgG3c • GTA V Turn Down For what #2: https://goo.gl/RDBppi • GTA V TURN DOWN FOR WHAT #5: https://goo.gl/9Gopef • GTA V TURN DOWN FOR WHAT #6: https://goo.gl/sJWnAU: • GTA V TURN DOWN FOR WHAT #7: https://goo.gl/wWA4Du • GTA V TURN DOWN FOR WHAT #8: https://goo.gl/Ed7xJs • GTA V TURN DOWN FOR WHAT #9: https://goo.gl/FZLiHE • GTA V TURN DOWN FOR WHAT #10: https://goo.gl/sWVGpc • GTA V TURN DOWN FOR WHAT #11: https://goo.gl/edXEha • GTA V TURN DOWN FOR WHAT #12: https://goo.gl/pUQXn8 • GTA V TURN DOWN FOR WHAT #13: https://goo.gl/Hk7UCp • GTA V TURN DOWN FOR WHAT #14: https://goo.gl/6cgKDG • GTA V TURN DOWN FOR WHAT #15: https://goo.gl/GiwTks • GTA V TURN DOWN FOR WHAT #16: https://goo.gl/GrokGL • GTA V TURN DOWN FOR WHAT #17: https://goo.gl/YbeHHm • GTA V TURN DOWN FOR WHAT #18: https://goo.gl/a6qZih • GTA V TURN DOWN FOR WHAT #19: https://goo.gl/9c3h86 • GTA V TURN DOWN FOR WHAT #20: https://goo.gl/aeTSfV • GTA V TURN DOWN FOR WHAT #21: https://goo.gl/7kSzpB • GTA V TURN DOWN FOR WHAT #22: https://goo.gl/N5prwT • GTA V TURN DOWN FOR WHAT #23: https://goo.gl/8br4JW • GTA V TURN DOWN FOR WHAT #24: https://goo.gl/yZjL7y • GTA V TURN DOWN FOR WHAT #25: https://goo.gl/iLYkEv • GTA V TURN DOWN FOR WHAT #26: https://goo.gl/aHT9TL • GTA V TURN DOWN FOR WHAT #27: https://goo.gl/nsmkvJ • GTA V TURN DOWN FOR WHAT #28: https://goo.gl/Ekyevr • GTA V TURN DOWN FOR WHAT #29: https://goo.gl/BiRjk7 • GTA V TURN DOWN FOR WHAT #30: https://goo.gl/tqAuo2 • GTA V TURN DOWN FOR WHAT #31: https://goo.gl/xB35P4 • GTA V TURN DOWN FOR WHAT #32: https://goo.gl/dJjjQq • GTA V TURN DOWN FOR WHAT #33: https://goo.gl/ggxA29 • GTA V TURN DOWN FOR WHAT #34: https://goo.gl/oUHGts • GTA V TURN DOWN FOR WHAT #35: https://goo.gl/xjaS4t • GTA V TURN DOWN FOR WHAT #36: https://goo.gl/65NYR4 • GTA V TURN DOWN FOR WHAT #37: https://goo.gl/W5wB8o • GTA V TURN DOWN FOR WHAT #38: https://goo.gl/Ez7D3s • GTA V TURN DOWN FOR WHAT #40: https://goo.gl/NfVz4b • GTA V TURN DOWN FOR WHAT #41: https://goo.gl/Tt9xyX • GTA V TURN DOWN FOR WHAT #42: https://goo.gl/ctoCU2 • GTA V TURN DOWN FOR WHAT #43: https://goo.gl/x2c6z7 • GTA V TURN DOWN FOR WHAT #44: https://goo.gl/JphCqk • GTA V TURN DOWN FOR WHAT #45: https://goo.gl/NXqECD ► MY PLAYLIST: • GTA 5 Fails: https://goo.gl/iCpjqu • GTA 5 Thug Life Compilation: https://goo.gl/QOGf02 • GTA V Turn Down For What: https://goo.gl/TYQ32g ► FOLLOW ME: • Subscribe: https://goo.gl/hLGgQt • Twitch: https://goo.gl/8e4vj3 • Twitter: https://goo.gl/JejMQN • Facebook: https://goo.gl/oXyLVb • Instagram: https://goo.gl/n5cV6U ►PLAYERS IN THIS VIDEO: • ► Music: Goblins from Mars - Cloud Chaser (Non-Copyrighted Trap JAEGER - Don't Play Kevin MacLeod ~ Monkeys Spinning Monkeys HOPEX - Fuego Kevin MacLeod ~ March of the Spoons Spektrem - Shine [NCS Release] HOPEX - Movie Heart Afire When The Bassjumps (Goblin Mashup) Kevin MacLeod ~ Volatile Reaction YONAS - Photo Flosstradamus - Mosh Pit ft. Casino (8er$ & KAVIAR Remix) HOPEX - Conquer Veorra - Run -----https://goo.gl/AgN65a TheFatRat - Xenogenesis https://goo.gl/c1Lthq -----Tasty: https://goo.gl/EUdRSa -----TheFatRat: https://goo.gl/uHHKvT Unknown Brain - Matafaka (feat. Marvin Divine) Appeal - Hood Up Marty Gots a Plan Aywy. & EphRem - Adderall One Touch Faded (Goblin Mashup) Desmeon - Undone (feat. Steklo) [NCS Release] HOPEX x BISZ3R - Oxygen Dustin Que ft. Buffalo Stille - I'm Just Rocking Star Wars - Imperial March (Goblins from Mars Trap Remix) Jim Yosef - Firefly [NCS Release] ----https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_OwcYTNbHs ----SoundCloud https://soundcloud.com/jim-yosef ----Facebook https://www.facebook.com/jimyosefmusic ----YouTube https://www.youtube.com/user/Jimboows ♫ Rap City: https://goo.gl/M98T5Z ♫Trap City: https://goo.gl/tyz3tL ♫Different Heaven - Nekozilla [NCS Release]-https://goo.gl/HVjzVb ♫TheFatRat - Unity-https://youtu.be/n8X9_MgEdCg ♫ TheFatRat - Monody (feat. Laura Brehm)-https://youtu.be/B7xai5u_tnk ♫JJD - Adventure [NCS Release]-https://youtu.be/f2xGxd9xPYA ♫ SONG OUTRO: You Know You Like It - DJ Snake & AlunaGeorge ★ Please note: Ivanosark has permission to feature the clips you see. Extra edits by Ivanosark. Thanks to everyone who submits their clips to make these videos possible! :)
Who approved these blue prints? These are 57 of the world's funniest & most EXTREME building & engineering fails ever!
Subscribe to Talltanic http://goo.gl/wgfvrr
50. At the corner of Auschwitz lane and holocaust road. How did no one see this in the blueprints?
49. In the event of an emergency, grab a crowbar or a torch and weld the bars off from around this hydrant. Good luck, you’re going to need it.
48. Duck! These stairs are for the vertically challenged individuals only.
47. We can stay at the second Best Western just to see what the inside of the room. Staying in the corner room non-smoking and by the hallway.
46. Your new office is right this way!
45. These condos come equipped with a workout facility, pool, and every unit comes with a balcony.
44. New improved ATM they are child proof and have the latest technology to keep your money secure. You cannot even see the numbers to punch in your own pin.
43. Child’s ATM, Is there no middle ground? It’s a small world after all.
42. Window access to the stairs.
41. The landscaping is through the roof in this home.
40. The landscaping is off the wall in this one.
39. It is a good thing they stopped there someone could have gotten hurt with no railing on the stairs.
38. Bridge by IKEA. Let’s make sure we read the instructions correctly. I’ll meet you halfway.
37. The menswear is up the stairs.
36. Is this what they mean when they say they have a half-flush toilet?
35. It’s the most fun you’ll never have again. I suppose every playground has a tunnel built on the ground by children leading to China.
34. They must feel walled inside. Think they could try and leave the window open?
33. There is plenty of room to build additional stairs. Seems up to code.
32. Looks about right parking should not be an issue living here.
31. A metaphor for life? Or Dr. Kevorkian kitchen?
30. Introducing the most exclusive club in town. Where’s the doorman?
29. Every employee must be sure to wash their hands five times before returning to work.
28. Stairs are coming soon. I may be able to reach this one.
27. Thank goodness for that handrail it’s the stairway to platform 9 ¾.
26. It is a handi-trap.
25. Don’t hit the wrong switch I suppose the projector needs to cool down.
24. Economy seats still cost $300 on StubHub.
23. Is this a team-building exercise?
22. You have arrived at your destination; please exit to the left. Is this the airport?
21. Stairs are for wussies! These stairs are even handi-capable.
20. Even the trees do not want to be here.
19. These stairs are spiraling out of control.
18. That is not how it is supposed to work.
17. Do we forget what that symbol means? Apparently you need to bring your own ramp.
16. Nice save, looks right, at least, someone is trying to keep up with the time.
15. Almost as bad as going into the stall and realizing after you go there is not toilet paper. Go ahead reach for it!
14. Narnia’s exit door. This secret room is a truly a secret.
13. Not the most comfortable seat around, but hey there is a beautiful ocean view.
12. Yes, seriously just build the stairs six feet to the left. Someone evidently followed instructions.
11. Ring your little bell now, Mr. Cyclist and see what happens. This appears to be an excellent place to put a large pole on the cement path.
10. It’s not stupid if it works, but how are you supposed to shut the door when you get in there stand on the toilet?
9. How’s that meant to work? Just open the door and jump after climbing over the railing.
8. This belongs in a skate park or a playground to be a slide, very x-treme.
7. Suck it in, guys or you will never get out this way.
6. Our bathrooms boast an intimate and friendly setting to help you relax while you use the bathroom.
5. Even more intimate and friendly.
4. The sidewalk is closed you need to make your own pathway.
3. World’s largest pay phone. Wonder what kind of money it takes? Pay phones still exist? Hang on.
2. I’m not a contractor, but I am reasonably sure that building is supposed to be in the middle of the highway. Detour!
1. All Employees must wash fingers only before returning to work. How did these ever make it past the blueprint stage? Someone needs to get fired!
Which one of these building blenders made you face palm? Leave a comment below! Dont forget to subscribe for more fun videos like this. Thanks for watching!