2 Like 0 Dislike
A time lapse project of a custom home built by Weaver Homes -- a division of Weaver Companies, Inc. Original footage was captured at 1 photo every 30 seconds over a 6 month period resulting in 45 days of capture and over 70,000 photos. Images we edited in Adobe Lightroom 3, combined in Quicktime Pro at 30 frames/sec and compiled in iMovie 11. Most clips were then sped up by 200-400% to produce this short movie. Enjoy!
Designs for roof with help of POP.
Created using Avid Studio Please watch my other videos at: http://www.youtube.com/user/ScienceTubeToday/videos?view=0 This demonstration video uses simple components and is intended to be used for a school science project in the fields of alternative energy, renewable energy, wind power, wind mills and/or sustainability. The motor can be purchased at Radio Shack and it is very inexpensive. The propeller (3-blade 13x8) and spinner can be purchased from a hobby shop. The music and special effects are royalty free.
Everyone tries to keep their home clean and hygienic, especially in places where our body is most vulnerable to bacteria. Cleansers and disinfectants aren’t always worthwhile, so it’s useful to know which alternatives can help to achieve the best results. We at Bright Side learned a simple but effective way to help make the bathroom in your house cleaner and safer. TIMESTAMPS What you need 0:38 What vinegar does 0:53 Way 1. Use with soda 1:20 Way 2. Use without soda 2:02 How to make your hair silky 2:38 Ho to prevent acne 2:55 How to neutralize cigarette smoke odors 3:17 How to make nail polish stay on longer 3:29 How to remove sweat stains 3:45 SUMMARY - White vinegar is one of those products that should be in every home. It's useful in the kitchen, and it also has properties that make it excellent for cleaning tasks. - Vinegar can dissolve limescale, kill all bacteria, mold, and germs, clean metal parts from rust, remove unpleasant odors; - White vinegar not only can replace the expensive cleaning products but can be also used as part of your beauty routine. - To neutralize smoke odors, pour vinegar into a bowl and put it in the place where you want to eliminate the bad smell. - Sprinkle a generous amount of white vinegar onto the affected areas of the garment, and leave it for at least 10 minutes. Then rinse it off with warm water. Your favorite shirt will look like as good as new! Don’t forget to do us three favors: hit the like button, share this video, and click subscribe to stay on the Bright Side of life! Music: Rubber Necking - Topher Mohr and Alex Elena Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Our Social Media: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/brightside/ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/brightgram/ 5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- For more videos and articles visit: http://www.brightside.me/
The concept of insulated panels has previously been used in commercial building projects only. Bondor has now developed an insulated panel InsulWall® specifically for residential applications. Together with the already popular roofing product SolarSpan®, InsulWall® is expected to revolutionise Australian housing design and construction. Australia's new 6-Star Energy Efficiency requirement for new homes will demand significant advancements in the choice of materials for Australian residential construction practices. Insulated Construction Australia will demonstrate how uncomplicated the system can be to build an aesthetically pleasing home that meets and exceeds thermal performance requirements. Using technology that enables people to save on future energy bills by providing an affordable energy efficient family home of the future which requires significantly less construction time.
ECO FRIENDLY HOME DESIGNS
In NSR Green Woods, we stand for Self-Sustainability and Eco-Friendliness in all our construction materials, methods, services etc. This is one of the unique construction we proposed and the following are some of the highlights :
1. Used Scrapped stones from local stone quarries with the help of semi skilled workers by trimming them to the shape which can be reused for construction as base material of the building instead of bricks, concrete blocks.
2. Minimalist Approach - No Cladding, No Tiles, Making the best use of the base material, here in the case, stone as finial finishes.
3. Lime in place of Cement in Plasters- Lime has lot of advantages in keeping the environment better by absorbing the CO2 from air.
4. Lime in place of Emulsions as Paints and Primers : We all know due to high VoC, most of the Emulsions releases Toxins into the Environment. WE have Healthy Living Spaces by using Lime Primers and Paints.
5. Water Based Herbal Polishes instead of Melamine / PU Coatings for Wood : PU and Melamine are very dangarous to the Environment by releasing lot of Toxins. We have Clean and Healthy Breathable Houses, by adopting the herbal and water based alternatives.
6. Solar Power : For all equipment like Fridge, Washing Machine, Dish Washer, Heat Pump (instead of Geysers), Pressure Pump, all Lighting Circuits, everything runs of Solar Power.
7. Solar Water Heating : Solar Water Heaters and supported with Heat Pumps (Which are highly Energy Efficient than Geysers) to provide 24x7 hot water without compromising on the life style.
8. Grey Water Management Locally in the Site : To best use all the water reused for Kitchen Garden with in the Plot area.
9. Rain Water Reuse : Recycling of the Terrace Rain Water to Sump Tank through Centrifugal Filter.
10. Stabilized Mud Blocks : To have breathable Walls and clean Environment.
11. Having Own Organic Kitchen Gardens supported with Drip Irrigation.